Entrepreneurs are the heroes of today’s marketplace. Growing a company from initial concept to industry leader requires a special breed of individual. Individuals who recognise opportunities that others fail to see. They are catalysts for change, they start companies and create jobs. Do you know an outstanding entrepreneur?
Ernst & Young is now searching for outstanding entrepreneurs from around Australia who embody the values and spirit of our Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Nominations can be submitted by anyone associated with a successful entrepreneur, or alternatively you may self-nominate, in the following categories:
Criteria for eligibility
- Technology and emerging industries
- Young: 35 years or under (at 30 June 2011)
- Social: A leader primarily responsible for directing the activities of a social enterprise which seeks to benefit the community
- Nominees must be a company founder or owner
- A nominee's company must have been in existence for at least two years at the close of nominations on Friday 25 March, 2011
- If a nominee has sold the company, this must have taken place post 1 January 2011
- A founder of a listed company who remains active in senior management or retains 51% ownership.
All information submitted via the nomination process is considered confidential. For a copy of the 2011 nomination form and more detailed information on the awards program, including selection criteria, visit www.eoy.ey.com.au.
For more information contact Kristy Sadlier on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +61 3 9655 2633. Nominations close Friday 25 March 2011.
Help us give Australia’s best entrepreneurs the recognition they deserve.